This Saturday 6/29/2013, bring your A -Game to WOD it up at the park with your fellow mergers. A few reminders to make this day a super fun experience:
1) Show up on time. The “5 burpees per minute” penalty is still in effect!
2) Bring water. It will be hot, you will be running around doing a WOD and playing games, you’ll want to stay hydrated.
3) Bring sun block. We all want a tan, none of us want a sunburn 🙂
4) Pack a lunch. You may be out there for a few hours, so plan accordingly and bring sustenance for yourself!
5) Bring water guns, water balloons, soccer balls, kick balls, frisbees, etc. CrossFitters are good at oh so many more things than just WODs 😉
6) Come ready to have fun and take loads of pictures!
Here are the details once again:
This Saturday June 29 there will be no classes held at CrossFit Merge. Instead, we will all meet at 10 am at the Mulholland Fountain off of Riverside Drive and Los Feliz Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90039. Once again, there will be NO classes held at Merge, all the action will go down at the park. This event is open to all Mergers and will not count toward one of your weekly classes! Things will kickoff with a fun WOD for all levels. After that, stick around and get to know your fellow CrossFit Mergers while playing games. Bring water, pack a lunch, grab your favorite park games and hang out with us! :
What: WOD and Kickball/Frisbee/Water Games @ The Park by Mulholland Fountain
When: Saturday, June 29 at 10 am (be on time, or there will be a burpee penalty!)
Where: Mulholland Fountain – Riverside Drive and Los Feliz Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90039 (see attachment for parking/exact meeting location)
Why: Because we all love to hang out and WOD together!
All Levels Skill:
Row 250 meters, rest 30 seconds x 3
Record all 3 scores
Workout of the Day (WOD):
20 minute AMRAP of:
5 handstand pushups
15 pull ups
Coach Brian hosts “The Throwdown Revisted”!